I need help in a small arduinoLillypad project.

Discuss everything related to Arduino - Open-source electronic prototyping platform allowing to create interactive electronic objects.
tejasdusane

I need help in a small arduinoLillypad project.

Postby tejasdusane » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:40 am

I want to make an MP3 player with my Lillypad as a replacement for older cassette player. if I permanently ground the trigger to, say, play track one, and I leave the power switch in the 'on' position, I am wondering, would the Lillypad board start playing track one as soon as I turn on the power?

Also I want to power-up the Lillypad with a DC transformer, so I will not be able to connect an external amplifier. Is there any way that I should not run off the battery?
abhimanyu

Re: I need help in a small arduinoLillypad project.

Postby abhimanyu » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:18 pm

If you are referring to the LilyPad MP3 from SparkFun, it has five triggers to support five different MP3 files numbered from 1 to 5. You may have to modify the code here for the default program to work the way as you expect as triggers are meant to be Low inputs for a short duration rather than a continuous Low signal.

Input Voltage for this board should be between 3.5V to 6V DC if you do not want to use the LiPo battery.

Return to “Arduino”