Starting with Arduino

Discuss everything related to Arduino - Open-source electronic prototyping platform allowing to create interactive electronic objects.
harshkumar1

Starting with Arduino

Postby harshkumar1 » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:56 am

Hi,
I want to play around and learn Arduino. The first project which i want to work is depending upon the status of a text file light 3 differently colored LED's.
Can you please help me in identifying as to what parts would i need for this purspose.

Regards,
Harsh
virus

Re: Starting with Arduino

Postby virus » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:34 am

harshkumar1 wrote:Hi,
I want to play around and learn Arduino. The first project which i want to work is depending upon the status of a text file light 3 differently colored LED's.
Can you please help me in identifying as to what parts would i need for this purspose.

Regards,
Harsh

Hi,

The Arduino Starter Kit v1.1 includes all the components that you need to get started into the world of Arduino.
Educational CD comes with all the necessary Open Source Softwares like - Arduino IDE, Processing, Wiring and Fritzing and some of basic tutorials in PDF format.

For basic knowledge of Arduino and its setup process have a look at this tutorial.

Regards,
virus
sreevalsan

Postby sreevalsan » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:43 am

what type of motor can i use for a linear camera slider with pan tilt controlled by arduino, planning to built it with 3 motors
abhimanyu

Postby abhimanyu » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:51 am

You may look for stepper motors for precise movement or DC Motors for smoother movement.

Return to “Arduino”